State Bicycle Co 4130 - Montoya
Advanced geometry, next-level design, and the flexibility to customize your bike from top to bottom have made our core line the most enduring choice for riders of all levels & styles. The quality is in the materials we select and components we trust:
- Frame: 4130 grade Chromoly steel - *Now w/ Double-Butted Tubing!*
- Wheelset: "Lo-Pro" wheels w/ Sealed Bearing-Hubs!*
- Flip-Flop Hub: Easily ride fixed gear or single speed
- Handlebars: 4 styles: Bullhorn, Drop, Riser, Pursuit
- Size: 6 frames to fit any height from 4'10 to 6'6 (55cm pictured)
- Weight: 19 lbs 9 oz (w / Lo-Pro wheels) *weights taken with size 55 frame with no brakes or pedals.
- Brakes: Includes front & rear brakes
- Pedals: Includes alloy Wellgo pedals
- Saddle: Includes synthetic leather saddle w/ steel rails
- Dropouts: *New Die-Cast Dropouts featuring Internal Chain-Tensioners!*
Bicycle safety laws and regulations vary depending on location. In the United Kingdom, for example, bicycles must be equipped with a braking system operating on the front wheel in addition to the braking system for the back wheel, among other safety requirements. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself and comply with the laws and regulations that apply to the use of our products within a particular jurisdiction. By purchasing and using a State Bicycle Co. bike, you agree to comply with all applicable safety laws and regulations.