State Bicycle Co 4130 - Van Damme
Advanced geometry, next-level design, and the flexibility to customize your bike from top to bottom have made our 4130 Steel (Fixed Gear / Single-Speed) line the most enduring choice for riders of all levels & styles. The quality is in the materials we select and components we trust.
- FRAME: Double Butted 4130 Grade Chromoly Steel
- DROPOUTS: Die-Cast Dropouts Featuring Internal Chain-Tensioners
- WHEEL SET: Lo-Pro' Wheels w/ Sealed Bearing Hubs
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- GEAR RATIO: 46x16
- HANDLEBARS: 3 Styles: Bullhorn, Drop & Riser
- BRAKES: Includes Front & Rear Brakes
- PEDALS: Includes Alloy Pedals from Wellgo
- SADDLE: Includes Synthetic Leather Saddle w/ Steel Rails
SIZE: 5 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 5'1 to 6'6" (Size 55cm Pictured)
*(Weights Taken Using a Size 55cm Frame w/ no Brakes or Pedals)
The latest 4130 Steel Line models feature a subtle but stylish ‘STATE’ logo on the down tube and an updated ‘SBC’ head tube logo. Limited production runs, designer color ways not seen anywhere else, and the ability to customize your bike by selecting your handlebar style all combine to make sure you have a bike as unique as you are.