Cinelli Vigorelli Road 105 Bike
Cinelli Vigorelli Road 105
The hugely successful versatile steel frame with excellent ride quality returns for 2020, the Vigorelli Road is back.
Constructed in Columbus Thron tubing and matched with a Columbus Futura Carbon fork, the Vigorelli was designed in conjunction with the riders of Team Cinelli Chrome, Red Hook Crit Champions and sports a stunning metallic purple paint with chrome decals
The advanced engineering of the different steel tube thicknesses for different parts of the frame allows for perfect weight distribution that only this material can produce. It enjoys minimal toe overlap and a higher bottom bracket position.
Thanks to its fixed-gear criterium racing heritage, the Vigorelli Road is for riders looking for a fast and positive ride, but with the everyday comfort of a steel frame that can take up to 700 x 28 tyres. It exactly replicates the geometry and handling of the Vigorelli Steel to make what is probably the world's most aggressive steel production road bike.
- Sizes: XS (47), S (50), M (53), L (56), XL (59)
- Frame: COLUMBUS Thron tubeset
- Forks: COLUMBUS Futura 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Cable Routing: External Rear Brake/Internal shifting
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost Dia: 31.6mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
- Frame Weight: 2000g
- Fork Weight: 350g
- Components: Shimano 105 11x
- Chainset: FSA Omega MX Chainset 34/50T
- Cassette Shimano 105 11x 11/32T
- Brake Calipers: Miche Performance
- Chain: KMC 11x
- Saddle: Cinelli SSM Monza
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Vision Team 25 Clincher
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x25
Spec may be subject to change due to availability