Cinelli Vigorelli Disc 105 Hydro Bike 2020
Vigorelli Disc 105 Hydro
The hugely versatile steel frame with excellent ride quality returns for 2020 in a new disc brake version.
Constructed in Columbus Thron tubing and matched with a Columbus Futura Carbon Disc fork, the Vigorelli was designed in conjunction with the riders of Team Cinelli Chrome, Red Hook Crit Champions and sports a beautiful metallic blue paint with chrome decals.
The advanced engineering of the different steel tube thicknesses for different parts of the frame allows for perfect weight distribution that only this material can produce. It enjoys minimal toe overlap and a higher bottom bracket position.
Thanks to its fixed-gear criterium racing heritage, the Vigorelli is for riders looking for a fast and positive ride, but with the everyday comfort of a steel frame and added benefit of disc brakes and up to 700x28c tyres.
Featuring front and rear thru axles, flat mount disc brakes and internal cable routing.
- Sizes: XS (47), S (50), M (53), L (56), XL (59)
- Frame: COLUMBUS Thron tubeset
- Forks: COLUMBUS Futura Disc 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Cable Routing: External/Internal Disc Housing
- Brake Fitment: Flat Mount Disc
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost Dia: 31.6mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
- Frame Weight: 2200g
- Fork Weight: 350g
- Components: Shimano 105 11x Hydraulic
- Chainset: FSA Omega MX Chainset 34/50T
- Disc Calipers: Shimano 105 Hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano 105 11x 11/32T
- Chain: KMC 11x
- Saddle: Cinelli SSM Monza
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 BT Disc
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x25
Spec may be subject to change due to availability