Cinelli Tutto Plus Drop Bar Bike
Tutto Plus Drop Bar
The Tutto Plus is your do-everything high-performance urban steel frame: it is designed to morph from full-on messenger work bike (complete with panniers), to crit race bike, to single-speed cross machine, to indestructible commuter (with mudguards).
The Tutto Plus has been designed to accept single speed as well as front and rear derailleurs and a modern road race wheel. A segmented TIG welded fork improves rigidity as well as the overall aggressive street-ready aesthetic of the bike.
Heavy Load Capacity: The front steel fork with 45mm rake has an original heavy load segmented crown design with the possibility to fit a front carrier together with a wide tyre and front v brake mounts.
Wide Clearance: Frame and fork can clear up to 45c tyres, allowing use of a variety of tyres from slick to cyclocross/gravel tyres.
All in One: The rear stays has been completely redesigned, increasing the possible uses of the frame. The track-type rear dropouts are equipped with a mount to fit a rear derailleur and 130mm axle length, so that the traditional road rear hub can also be used.
- Sizes: S (52), M (54), L (56), XL (59)
- Frame: COLUMBUS Cromor Steel tubeset
- Fork: Columbus Steel 1-1/8"
- Cable Routing: External
- Brakes: Front and Rear V-Brake studs (removable)
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost Dia: 27.2mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x45c
- Frame Weight: 2100g
- Fork Weight: 1150g
- Components: Miche Pista 1x
- Chainset: Miche Primato Advanced 1x 48T
- Brakes: Tektro Mini V-Brakes
- Rear Sprocket: Miche 1/8 17T
- Chain: Miche Pista 1x
- Saddle: Cinelli SSM Monza Saddle
- Bars: Tifosi Gravel
- Seatpost/Stem: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Miche XPress (Fixed/Free)
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x25
Spec may be subject to change due to availability