Cinelli HoBootleg Easy Travel Bike 2020
Hobootleg Easy Travel Sora
The Hobootleg Easy Travel is for those who prefer STI levers to bar end levers and lighter racks for an easy travel. A 3x crankset (48/36/26) and Shimano 9 speed cassette (11-34) will give you a ratio for anything. Alex wheels with reflective details and Michelin Protek Cross BR 700x35C tyres complete the travel package.
From the use of double-butted Columbus tubes, to its electrophoretic paint job, its full length external cable routing for an easier maintenance, to its custom ovalised Cinelli handlebar and its travel geometry, there is no detail of this bike which has not been obsessively tuned, tested, retuned and perfected to make a bike ready to travel anywhere.
COLUMBUS TUBES EQUIPPED: The frame and fork are made of double-thickness Columbus Cromor steel tubes, which undergo a special internal and external cataphoresis protection treatment to guarantee absolute protection against corrosion.
EDP PROTECTION: Electro Deposition Painting. Extremely uniform thickness internal and external coating of the frame tubes that protect from rust formation.
THE TRAVEL DETAILS: The choice of the triple front crankset (48/36/26) combined with the Shimano 9-speed sprocket set (11-34). Alex wheels and Michelin Protek Cross BR 700x35C tyres, with reflective band for greater safety and visibility when travelling.
- Sizes: S (49), M (53), L (56), XL (59), XXL (61)
- Frame/Fork: Columbus Cromor double butted steel
- Electro Deposition Painting: internal and external rust protection
- Cable Routing: External, Full Length
- Rack attachments points on the frame/fork
- Max Tyre Size: 700x42c
- Seatpost Dia: 27.2mm
- Bike Weight: 14.2kg
- Components: Shimano Sora Triple
- Chainset: FSA Tempo 30/39/50T
- Cassette Shimano 9x 11/34t
- Chain: KMC Z9
- Saddle: Cinelli SSM ERA
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Bootleg
- Wheelset: Alex DH19 700c
- Tyres: Michelin Protek Cross 700x37c
Spec may be subject to change due to availability